Aquapump (Sonic 3 Hydrocity Remix) Aquapump (Sonic 3 Hydrocity Remix)

Dude this is so legit... Kinda givin me some Polyphia vibes and I'm alright wit dat.

A.I.M - Entering the Beast A.I.M - Entering the Beast

TBH I think you're really close as far as the mixing is concerned... I struggle with the same problem. I'd say your kick could probably use a touch more "click"/"pop", but that's just my personal preference. But the rest of the mix is kosher.

Insomnimatic responds:

Thanks a lot, man!

I was thinking about making the kick have more of a click to it, but in my past songs people have told me it doesn't sound as good as a deeper kick.

It's taken quite a while to even progress to this stage of mixing but I'm finally starting to get the hang of it. I just really need to learn how to give the songs I make the "power" they're lacking.

[e99] Personal Jesus -dubstep- [e99] Personal Jesus -dubstep-

awesome

dude, sick. 5/5 10/10

e991e responds:

is that.. a review?
I haven't seen one of these in ages.

GOAT (Rough Cut) GOAT (Rough Cut)

nice.

It'd be good with better drum samples, with better sounding china (superior drummer is what i use). I really like the "guitar" that's usually synced with the kick drum, it sounds a lot like hanni kohl. 4/5, 8/10

My Old Man's Rolex My Old Man's Rolex

great!

i love the chuggin at 1:40. and it's an overall great track. it reminds me a lot of my friends band.

|\||_| Fading Smile WIP |\||_| Fading Smile WIP

drums

the drums and lead at 0:26 sound sick as hell. it sort of gives it a metal feel imo.

Numi responds:

Really? I kinda see what you're saying now that it's been pointed out =D
Since you 10'd this, I'm assuming you liked it. The full version is out, it's right here:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/357697